The 12 golden travelling rules
.... which you should know and respect!
- Begin to experience your trip with the desire to learn more about the country and the people.
- Make it a habit to listen and observe, rather than just to hear and see.
- Keep in mind that other people also have different customs. This does not mean that they are bad - they're just different.
- Discover how interesting and valuable it can be to get to know a different kind of life.
- Familiarize yourself with the local habits and customs. You are sure to find someone who can help.
- Take off the habit idea to have an answer for everything. Be even one who would like to have an answer.
- Remember that you are only one of thousands of tourists in the country. Therefore dont expect a privilege status.
- If something is not clear for you then please ask, inquire! In that case, the Internet can help a lot - and also the local tourist office.
- Take some time in your holday to digest your experiences. You will then have more of traveliling.
- Please compare always like with like. A 3-star hotel offers not the service of a 5 star hotel! It is therefore correspondingly cheaper. Finally, price and performance should be in a balance.
- In vacation you should leave your watch at home! Don't worry if something doesn't happens just "in time"! Finally - you are on vacation!
- If you would "life" like at home on your holidays, please don't waste your money and stay at home!
So then - we are wishing you a pleasant and relaxing stay with us at the Schlosshotel!