Visit our proper beekeeping (in summer)
Our proper beekeeping...
...is located in a beautiful, old house in Greich!
Immerse yourself in the world of bees
The floor in the former family home of Art Furrer in Greich, which was built in 1611, was transformed into a beehive.
By the complete separation between work and monitoring area, it is possible for visitors to be able to follow the work of the beekeeper through glass
without danger of being stung by a bee. Thus, visitors can move freely without veil and gloves and even ask the beekeeper during his work for information.
- Immerse yourself in the wonder-world of bees
- Marvel at whether the organization of a bee colony
- Follow the beekeeper in his work
- Taste the fine and valuable Greicher Honey
- An interesting experience for young and old.
- Also suitable for seminars and small groups
- On request, in conjunction with an original Valais Raclette experience in traditional atmosphere (extra-cost per person Fr. 35.00)
Program: (fix every Thursday - or by appointment)
13:30 Meeting point at Schlosshotel Art Furrer in Brig
13:45 Departure by bus to the hotel's Greich, the middle station between Mörel and Riederalp (30 minutes) Learn fascinating facts and interesting close in bees from beekeeper Andreas Furrer. Aperitif with mountain cheese and rye bread
About at 17:00 Arrival at the Schlosshotel in Brig
Minimum participants: 4 people
Maximum participants: 8 people
Costs: CHF 39.00 per adult and CHF 15.00 per child including bus transfer, apiary visit, aperitif with fresh mountain cheese and rye bread and fresh honey!
Beekeeping Live-Cam's in Greich: